Saturday, August 27, 2011

Another Day

Well it seems to me that I only post on bad days, hmm interesting. Anyway today is a pretty symptomatic day so I have been on my computer and crafting most of the day. I have recently been looking up free prints of some Bible verses I like and found some but they don’t print out the nicest so I made my own in Publisher and used scrapbook paper here is one I created this afternoon:

Sorry for the glare, I framed my handiwork; and took the picture sideways
In other news I have been hearing of several people in the area who have been diagnosed with POTS. It’s exciting that this illness is becoming better known, but sad that more people have to deal with what I’m dealing with. I hope this blog helps others with POTS and with finding God’s purpose through the difficult trials.
Signing off,
Kirstin  

0 comments:

Post a Comment