Thursday, September 1, 2011

Recent Crafting

Well dear readers my POTS is in full flair up mode right now! Fall is always terrible for me because of that nasty ragweed allergy! Will you pray with me for all the other people who are suffering now as well? I know they would appreciate it immensely!
Because my dysautonomia is pretty bad I decided to make a belt yesterday from one of my favorite blogs, Ruffles and Stuff. Disney is so talented and has the cutest tutorials! Here's the link for the belt I made: http://www.rufflesandstuff.com/2010/02/scrunch-belt.html
This is what mine looks like:
 And now presenting my mom's favorite Bible verse! I made her this little print for the fridge!

Here are a couple different ones you can download! (I'm not sure how well they will come out but its worth a try!)



Thanks for reading,

Kirstin

0 comments:

Post a Comment