Friday, August 5, 2011

Catch Up

Well friends life has been a whirlwind since I last posted. I had a family reunion on the O so lovely Lake Michigan. I have a rather large family on my mom's side so all 50 or so of us had basically a giant party for a week, and ended with one of my counsin's wedding! Please keep them in your prayers as they start their new lives together! Anyway onto other buisness; PICTURES! Finally I put them on my computer!

So for starters here is one sewing project I made and my lovely mother is modeling it in this photo:


And here we have my bunting handiwork styled in my first name:
 Next on my picture montouge is a necklace I made, those are leather feathers (I got the leather from Salvation Army for 99 cents!!!)
Here is my adorable furry friend Chloe! She is my sick buddy and never leaves my side when I'm having a rough day!

This last one is representation of my job in the egg buisness. I got to hand out these sponges at an egg show the other day!
 














Well that's parts of my life in pictures! Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment