Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Little Story

Howdy readers! I hope you are doing just fantastic today! (my writing styles change often!) Anyway today i have a random incident/ story to share,
today was trash night and i gathered up all the garbage in my house and proceeded to take the dumpster the end of the driveway when i exited the garage i was meet with utter silence. this was strange because i have a pond behind and in front of my house so all the critters get a little rowdy! but tonight they were peaceful and i just stood outside and listened to the silence. i love silence, then a lightening bug flickered in the dark (i take the dumpster down at night) flowed by yet another light, and another. the whole silent, dark night became illuminated with the soft flickering glow of the insects. it was marvelous! even in something as small as taking the trash out God showed His beauty and wonder to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment