Monday, July 4, 2011

Independence

Well today in my lovely home state of Michigan we celebrated one of my favorite holidays, Independence Day! I love this holiday not only because I have my freedom to practice my religion but also to celebrate my freedom from sin because I live in Christ! Another factor of my freedom is the ability to be independent. Yes I have a chronic illness but I don’t let that stop me from being a normal young lady. I have many reasons to be thankful for my various types of freedom! Let us never forget those who died to make our freedom possible not only the colonists but also out Lord, Jesus Christ!  So with 20 minutes left of this glorious day, I am exercising my freedom of speech to wish you all a happy Independence Day! Thanks for reading!
O here’s a couple pictures from my holiday weekend:
I learned bunting and made a name banner for myself!

My adorable dog Chloe intently listening for fireworks to tremble at:

A couple attempts at being creative with my camera:

0 comments:

Post a Comment