Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Greatest Love Story

Today was a bad day for my POTS. Even though I reside in Michigan the summer can be rather toasty, well for me anyway, and this leads to more symptoms. So I worked on crafts for a large portion of the day. Well I started a few projects and didn’t complete them, so no pictures for today! (Sorry yesterday’s didn’t show up).
On bad days like today I love to read my Bible as well. I am now reading Amos. The more I read the Bible the more I realize that it is the greatest love story ever written. Being a young lady I can be a sucker for love stories (although I would rather be watching Liam Neeson kick some butt), nevertheless I still love a good sappy tale. God authored the most wonderful one of all time (yes even better than “Pride and Prejudice”). In the prophetic books it may not seem like it is a love story but God’s people have stopped loving Him and we now know that, even without the returned love of His chosen people, God’s love never ceased for them or for us. The old and new testaments are all about love and the one person who is love. So while my friends are out searching for a summer fling, I’ll be reading about the greatest love that is ever offered and hope that you reading this will do the same! It’s better than any other relationship and leaves you with no regrets!  

2 comments:

kc said...

hey buddy

Anonymous said...

glad to see you read my blog friend!

Post a Comment