Monday, May 14, 2012

Lil' Liam



Happy Monday! It's time for the favorite thing this week, GIRAFFES! They are my absolute favorite animal. Confession: I have always wanted to ride one. I found this lovely pattern and tutorial from Craftin' it here.

I liked it but I did a couple things differently. I love how my guy turned out. I named him Lil’ Liam.

My Tutorial:
(Sorry for the funky format Blogger makes it difficult to format)
Lil' Liam
  • Cut out 2 pieces of fabric from the pattern. You can cute both at once.
  • Place the WRONG SIDES together, pin. Leave and opening to turn the giraffe inside out and stuff.
  • Sew.
  • Use pinking shears to trim around the curved edges. (Image 1)
  • Turn inside out and stuff. (Image 2)
  • Sew up the opening, and TADA your very own giraffe 
Image 1
Image 2
 Linking Up at these lovely parties:



Skip To My Lou




0 comments:

Post a Comment