Monday, April 23, 2012

Oh, Hello There!

Hello all you beautiful people! I have been on an unannounced break due to health issues, but I'm back baby!!!  And ready for a lovely week, I hope you lovely readers also have a fantastic week.
Now onto my favorite thing.
WARNING THIS "THING" MAKES ME A LITTLE ENTHUSIASTIC!!!
 And this thing is iced coffee. YUM!
In my humble opinion coffee on ice is probably the most fantastic invention since tube socks... yeah you read that right.  I found this neat little recipe for it, I haven't made it yet but most likely will right after I post this. Here is said recipe. Pssst you can skip down to the bottom of the page if you don't want to read the whole post; plus that's where you find the nice little printable version. If you've tried this recipe feel free to let me know how it turned out and what coffee you used. In you haven't tried it, what's your favorite coffee or tea combination? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment