Saturday, January 29, 2011

This is Just the Begining

Hello beautiful world! Here is the low down on what's up with me and this o so interesting thing called a "blog". Before I start let me set some things straight; I have this thing called POTS which is short for postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (try saying that five times fast!). To reduce into everyday terms my body basically can't preform normal involuntary functions like my heart beat, pulse, digestive tract, and a bunch of other nasty stuff, to learn more about it check out dynakids website. It makes me super tired and unable to do everyday tings like climbing stairs and going to school. I have a bunch of amazing friends and family to help me through it, more importantly I have God. My goal of this blog is to give people an insight onto what people with POTS go through and how I make it through this crazy thing called life with God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment